Take the Website Content Test
Review your website content and ask yourself these questions:
- Is the content primarily about me and my business (we, we'll, us, our, my business name)?
Or am I having a conversation with the individual who is reading it (you, your, you're)?
- Does my homepage content immediately identify my customer's want, need, or problem?
Or am I telling the site visitor about my business first?
- How much value do customers receive who read the pages on my website?
Do they learn anything, do they get answers to their questions, the information they seek?
- If I remove my own business customization within the text, could my website content generally be used on any of my competitor's websites?
Your website content should accomplish the following:
- Provide any and all information a prospective customer might be seeking about your business and it's offering.
- Clearly communicate the problems, wants or needs of your customers and how your company best solves or satisfies them.
- Guide your site visitors through a subtle sales process that converts them into leads.
- Build trust, credibility and authority. You should unquestionably be the reputable expert your site visitor is looking for.
All of our Services
- Local Online Presence Audit
- Website Audit
- Competitive Audit
- New Location/Expansion